Friday 25 January 2013

Tim Walker exhibition (UK - London)


Only 2 days to go to the Tim Walker exhibition at the Somerset House! If you haven’t seen it yet, I urge you to go!
I have to admit I was quite ignorant of Tim Walker’s work before going to the exhibition, but it was a revelation. This is a man of great talent, but most of all this is a man that can visually capture the dreams/thoughts/fantasy of women. I was almost disconcert by the pictures… They were so pertinent to me! Mostly to my 7-years-old-self… I felt like Alice in Fashionland and Tim Walker was the White Rabbit I was following…

Tim Walker: Story Teller (Supported by Mulberry) – 18 October 2012 - 27 January 2013 – Daily 10.00-18.00 – Somerset House, East Wing Galleries, East Wing – Free admission

No comments:

Post a Comment