Wednesday 2 January 2013

Bonjour!

- “That’s cute! Where did you get this from?”
- “How did you learn to do this?”
- “Who talked to you about this place?”
These questions are the origin of this blog. For the past few years, life has been busy, I lived in three different countries (France, USA, UK), travelled a lot, found a job, settled in London, and even moved in with the boyfriend. During that time I had the opportunity to find a lot of bits and pieces, addresses, and good websites around the world. So I thought I would gather them in one place where friends and strangers can find where I got this from, and how I learned to do this…
Nothing fancy, just my old/present/future favorites from the places I have been to and the internet world. Any questions or comments, feel free to let me know!
C.


PS: did I mentioned that I was French? So don’t be surprised if the posts are both written in English and French.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- « C’est mignon ça! Tu l’as trouvé où? »
- « Comment as-tu appris à faire ça ? »
- « Qui t-a parle de cet endroit ? »
Toutes ces questions sont à l’origine de ce blog. Ces dernières années, la vie a été bien remplie, j’ai vécu dans trois pays (France, USA et Angleterre), j’ai beaucoup voyagé, je me suis installée à Londres et j’ai emménagé avec mon prince-charmant. Pendant tout ce temps, j’ai eu l’opportunité de découvrir pleins de petites choses, bonnes adresses et sites internet tout autour du monde. J’ai donc décidé de rassembler tout ça dans un seul endroit ou amis et inconnus peuvent trouver où j’ai acheté ceci et comment j’ai appris cela…
Rien de bien sophistiqué, juste une liste de mes trouvailles favorites anciennes/présentes/futures dans les endroits où je suis allée et les sites que j’ai visité. Des questions ou commentaires? N'hésitez pas à me contacter!
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment