Tuesday 15 January 2013

FitSugar (US)



We are exactly mid-January which means that by now the “I will live a healthier life” resolution (we almost all took on NYE) is still on track or just a vague memory... I find it extremely challenging to stay motivated when it is so cold and dark outside ALL the time. Who thought it would be a good idea to commit to go for a run outside, every year, in the middle of Winter? Wouldn't it be a lot easier if these resolutions were taken in June? Or if we were all living in California?
Anyway, the reality is - it’s Monday evening, 2 degrees outside (I am talking Celsius here), and I am very far away from San Diego… My last hope of running outside has been snowed under (like literally), so what should I do? Answer to my sofa’s cry for cuddle or find some sort of indoor cardio activity? After a little bit of internet browsing on my sofa I found FitSugar, a fitness and health dedicated American website. Hello, 10-minutes-long cardio, yoga and pilates videos! Hello, well-being articles and healthy recipes!

No excuses anymore… Let’s make 2013 the year when “I will live a healthier life” happened!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi-janvier, lundi soir, il fait 2 degrés dehors... L'idée d'aller courir dans la rue est très très peu tentante à ce stade, alors que faire? S'allonger sur le canapé et regarder la télé ou trouver une façon de faire un peu de cardio à l'intérieur? 
Apres avoir parcouru le web, depuis mon canapé, j'ai découvert FitSugar, un site américain dédié au sport. A nous les vidéos de pilates, yoga et aérobic ! On y trouve aussi de nombreux conseils de santé ainsi que pleins de recettes bonne pour la ligne!


Plus d'excuse... 2013 est l’année où nous tiendrons nos bonnes résolutions!


No comments:

Post a Comment