Thursday 24 January 2013

Fitness Blender

As I mentioned it a few posts back, I am determined to stick to my 2013 resolution, and guess what? I have been working out 3/4 times every week so far! It hasn't been easy though with the miserable UK weather... But thanks to the wonders of the web I was able to find videos and tutorials to help me working out from my (warm) bedroom.
If you are also looking for killer cardio workouts, that will make you (reallyreallyreally) sweat, without running outside and/or spending a fortune on a gym membership - check out Fitness Blender!
Kellie and Daniel create loads of videos and printable workouts. Yoga, HIIT, ballet, you name it chances are they did it!
Their videos are extremely professional, with full guidance to train safely. What truly amaze me is that they do all this after their day jobs, from their home. As they say it themselves: "There is no fancy office or professional film studio; there is only a spare bedroom that became our “office” and a walled in garage that serves as our “film studio”."

2013 - the year when my love handles disappeared? Maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment