Wednesday 2 January 2013

Into the gloss (US)

Let's start this blog with my ultimate favorite (blog): Into The Gloss.

Emily and her team meet with fashion people, movie people, music people to share their beauty routine and secrets. I couldn't tell you how many things I bought because of these interviews and products reviews... It is in my favorites even on my work computer!

Be careful this blog is extremely addictive and can be bad for your credit card (oh well…).





Commençons par mon blog favoris: Into The Gloss.

Emily et son équipe rencontre des personnalités de la mode, du cinéma et de la musique afin de partager leur secrets de beautés. Je ne me rappelle plus combien de choses j’ai acheté après avoir lu les articles de ce blog… Je l’ai même dans mes favoris sur l’ordinateur du bureau.

Attention, ce site est très addictif et peut être dangereux pour votre porte-monnaie (mais après tout, on s’en fiche !).


No comments:

Post a Comment