Tuesday 5 February 2013

ASOS


Chances are, this blog post will be irrelevant for 99% of the people reading it, but I want to address myself to the 1% who has never order anything from ASOS
To my biggest surprise, I recently discovered that multiple of my female colleagues have never dared ordering anything from there! Yesterday, I was wearing this navy blue dress and was asked a few times where I got it from, answering “From Asos” I have been replied: “Oh yeah… I heard about it but I've never looked at the website…” or even worst: “What is it?”.
So dear 1%, do me a favor, next pay day if you fancy a little bit of retail therapy go there! This website would reconcile anyone with online shopping. It offers loads of filters (shape, size, price, colors, brand, fabrics) and every item can be seen worn by a model in a video, so you can have a better idea of the fabric and shape.
Size-wise here is a tip, I am a size 8/10UK-2/4 US-36/38 FR, a little closer to a 8/2/36 than a 10/4/38. On ASOS, for any “normal” fit I would go for a 8/2/36, for anything tight (pencil skirts for instance) I would go for a 10/4/38.
Enjoy the endless option ASOS has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment