Friday 19 April 2013

Daily Make-Up Routine


It is make-up time! I absolutely love playing around in stores with all the colours and textures available, but to be honest, when it is about my everyday routine, I am extremely… conventional. Not much eccentricity, I am mainly seeking for a healthy glow. The products I am using have become my best allies to get rid of the “Ooops I just slept for 3 hours” and  the “Hmmm what are those blemishes all about?”.


Daily Make-Up Routine
 


For work/leisure/casual events I use the followings after my beauty routine:
To make this routine a little bit more special events/Friday evening appropriate I would use the following:
  • The Seaweed Body Shop face cream before to apply a CC cream or foundation. This really make my make-up last longer mostly on the warm days.
  • I would following with my daily CC cream, Touche d’Eclat, Terracotta and eyeliner
  • To accentuate my eyes more I add a little bit of MAC kohl pen in Black on my tear line
  • I then apply mascara and finish with Revlon Just Bitten Kisseable Balm Stain in Lovesick. It makes my lips looks like I ate too many raspberries, which I am totally okay with!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment