Tuesday 12 March 2013

Nail Obsession - Greige

Hello everyone,

I do apologize for the lack of post lately. Life has been a little bit of a roller-coaster...
Anyway, nothing like a little bit of pampering time to cheer a girl up ! Talking about me time, one of my beauty obsession is nail polish. 

I may or may not have an entire shoe box full of these see picture below, but which girl doesn't? Right?...


The weather in London has been freezing lately and by freezing I mean artic-wind-below-zero-temperatures freezing. 

So far for my springy colorful nails, on the other hand, perfect for my new Kiko "319 Light Dove" nail vanish. 
I would describe the color as a grey meeting a beige and a lavender... Some sort of greige I guess. 

It is a perfect neutral color and alternative to a grey or a nude. I have to say I became a big fan of Kiko nail vanish, the colors are trendy, and the finish is super shiny! Did I also mentioned how cheap it is?


Now time to snuggle and for a hot chocolate, I can't believe I am writing this in March...

No comments:

Post a Comment